shoxwaves

...this is the blog where I post my wisdom droplets. little poemettes that usually give insight to how wonderful life really is and the effect of beautiful words on every soul

Saturday, October 29, 2005


Love
My heart beats at every mention of your name,My soul curls at the thought of the word,

Then it stops at the same.
I feel the joy the laughter and the pleasure,
Then I smile but before it can register,
I feel the uncertainty of not being sure.
I feel comforted in a few,
Because I become attached from then,
Because I believe that it is true,I rest myself in it's cocoon,
Then I almost fall into slumber,It awakens me too soon.
Love then tears my heart in two,
Takes away all it gave,
Then brings me back to being blue.
Yet I still search for it.

By
Sheila Otieno

If u wanna read another of my poems click here http://www.poetry.com/Publications/display.asp?ID=P3298879&BN=999&PN=1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home